Translate

Friday 24 July 2009

Temari 101 Redux

A new round of temari 101 classes will commence next week. We love sharing the addiction to temari with others. A friend of my Mum saw the temari trio I made for her Birthday/Mother's Day and decided to gather some friends and learn how it is done.

Also the ladies from the May/June class are popping in this weekend for a chat and cuppa. One of these ladies has recently returned from a trip to Japan and I am excited to see what temari things she purchased.

I have placed a link to our new temari addict australia shop on the Australian madeit website. Right now it is just a link - our shop is empty... but soon we will begin listing a few items. Supplies and so forth and also temari we just can't keep :( ... if we can bear to part with them that is ;)) The banner is up in the shop after my 3rd attempt I managed to save it before the computer all went crazy and crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment