Translate

Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

We aren't too big on this holiday in our house but we do exchange a card and small gift.  Our son love it because we always buy him a small box of chocolates too.  This year was somewhat ironic because the cards we exchanged both have cartoon pics of mice on them.... how is this ironic you might ask?  Well at midnight last night I caught out of the glimpse of one eye a very small mouse skittering across the living room floor.  Oooh gross!! I hate mice! hate hate hate them!  Valentines day mice good, but real life scurrying mice are not. Our gorgeous dogs have made a small hole in the screen door that they lie against to catch the cool breeze as it leaves the house and I guess this little mouse must have decided it was a good idea too.  I am an animal lover but this dudes mouse days are numbered.



No new temari today but this is the update on my ball for the HHG Challenge.  Debi has issued the 7th installment of instructions and I now have a number labelled ball.  It took two goes to do it... I was chatting and getting too engrossed in conversation but the second time worked a charm. 


It's been so hot here this summer and from the look of the sky tonight it is going to be a stinking hot day tomorrow. This is the view from my driveway. Sorry its kinda fuzzy but I'm sure you get the idea. We will need plenty of fluids while we paint tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment