Translate

Thursday 1 July 2010

Share you thimbles July 2010 from MaMercerie

Chloe Patricia announced the winner of the June Share Your Thimbles draw yesterday. I am on a lucky streak because I got drawn again this month. Wow! I have never been so lucky in my whole life.

This month Chloe Patricia is offering the thimble featured below to the lucky winner. It doesn't matter if you are a new or experienced thimble maker. All you need to do is make a thimble, load the photo and enter the draw by replying to the message in Flickr.

Here is the link to Chloe Patricia's blog where she offers detailed tutorials and advice about thimble making. You will also find all the information you need to join in on the draw.

Image from MaMercerie

I have lots of links to various thimble resources throughout this blog. Just click on Yubinuki (ThimbleRing) on the labels at the bottom of this page.

If I can make these thimbles you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment