Translate

Saturday 2 April 2011

And the 2011 winner is...


At midnight on March 31st our blogoversary competition closed. This morning I printed out all the avatars from the followers list and tossed them into the hat. After a few good shakes the judge drew out the winner.  Here is our judge Mr W conducting the draw.

Hasn't he grown since last year?

So the winner is....

 Yay Gloria! Congratulations! Please contact me with your address and colour selections.

Please email me at temari.addict(at)gmail.com so I can post your prize. Last year's winner didn't make contact with me, even though I sent several emails asking for a postal address, so I never got to send the prize. {:o( So this year I am allowing a month for the winner to make contact with me and after that I will have a second chance draw for the prize.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mr W! I am honored and look forward to receiving this temari. I tried to respond to your email but it was rejected. Please let me know how I can contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria,

    Your email came through to me. I've got your address and I'll post the prize tomorrow morning.

    Cheers
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete