Translate

Thursday 5 May 2011

While I think of what to stitch... let me ponder what to order

I am coming up for air from the recent Cosmo Pearl 5 thread launch sale. Lots of people took the opportunity to try this gorgeous thread out for themselves. All the orders are finally away in the mail as of Monday this week. Now I am sitting back wondering what other colours to order in? Any ideas? Request a colour you would like to see.

Currently I am thinking of the colours circled in the image below, I already carry all the highlighted codes. The circled colours are 204, 240, 107, 800, 316A, 319, 534, 981A


You can click the image to see it a little larger. I will order about 20 colours so if you have your heart set on a particular shade now is the time to ask for it. Just leave a comment below or send me a note. First In or Most Requested will be ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment