Translate

Friday 18 November 2011

Just what I needed!

Fellow Aussie temari maker Rosa O and her husband Brian from Bundaberg have been holidaying in WA this week and were kind enough to stop by for a visit at my house on their way back from Margaret River..

After a rather stressful week, their visit on Sunday was just the pick me up I needed to get me out of the funk.

Brian does wood turning so I gave Rosa a set of music box stuff  with the thought that perhaps he could turn a box to make a stand for one of Rosa's temari.

Rosa showed me a simply amazing piece of tatting she was working on and also an amazing rosebud design kumihimo braid.

We talked and talked about all kinds of things for ages. I love how sharing our passions for crafting can bring strangers together like this.

Thank you so much for visiting, I enjoyed meeting you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment