Translate

Monday 7 November 2011

Super cool way to mark a C10

Yesterday Barb and Kathy shared a snappy tutorial video they made about a way to mark C10. They learned this from Ozaki Sensei during their recent visit to the JTA museum in Japan.

There are several ways to mark a C10 and this new (to us) way looks like a really great method which takes less thread and (if practised) seems like it would be quicker and more accurate too. This method is outlined in the Japanese book Owari Temari  ISBN483770391 on page 22-23

I am going off to look for a nice practice ball so I can try along with the video.



Thank you so much to Kathy and Barb for sharing this with everyone. I think Barb will be sharing lots of information about the Japan trip at her blog so bookmark for future reference.

1 comment:

  1. I just had to let myself run away with enthusiasm, I followed the video and how quickly this is done!!!

    ReplyDelete