Translate

Monday 2 January 2012

Today I made...

Actually I am about to make Cherry jam. We had some fruit for breakfast (yummiest peaches I ever ate) and went to Coogee Beach for sandcastles and splashing around fun. The water was cool and dead flat, there was just a gentle breeze blowing and the sun had just the right amount of warmth.

Mr W and DH dug a huge pit and I took a walk along the shore. It was really quiet and peaceful... days like these make me remember just how immensely lucky my life is. We ate pancakes (which we cooked yesterday but we zapped back to life in the microwave) when we got home and now I am going to de-sand myself and get cracking in the kitchen.

I plan to get a little stitching done this afternoon.

Life is good in my little corner of the world! Want me to send you a sunshine?

1 comment:

  1. OOOH please, we're still under 2 feet of snow turned to ice, brrrrrr.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete