Translate

Monday 5 March 2012

Happy Blogoversary Today


Today is the 3rd anniversary of this blog. I can't quite believe it has been 3 years since I started writing here, wow the time flies fast. I made this little picture below to say something to all you lovely folk that have visited this blog over the years (especially those that come back every post to see what new mad thing I am up to).


But then I thought about all of the kind folk that not only read my blog but also link back to it from their own webpages... the words above didn't seem enough so I made this picture.


I really do appreciate that you choose to take time out of your day and use it to visit my little world. Thanks for all the comments (I read them all and try to respond to most) and emails you send.



No comments:

Post a Comment