Translate

Friday 30 March 2012

New Cosmo Thread Colours

I know I have been promising to extend the colour range of Cosmo threads, but it has proven more difficult than I had anticipated. Also while researching these threads (and their availablilty in Australia) I discovered that the only other seller I could find had their retail price for these threads listed at $4.00 per skein... makes mine a bargain at only $2.70 each.

Good news is that I have begun ordering new colours and the first lot has just arrived. I will be increasing the range by 20 colours each time I order and we should eventually extend to the full palette of Cosmo Pearl 5 threads.

Here are the new colours.


I've got 8 other colours on back order which wont arrive until May :( but these colours add depth to the current range because they include the in between colours... essential for making those shaded temari.

I've added them to the store. Go over and check them out.

Gotta run, happing stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment