Translate

Saturday 30 June 2012

It's A Sign

Sometimes you need a sign that everything is going to be ok. When things aren't working out the way you hoped, people disappoint you, you feel under pressure to meet everyone's needs or the weather is just plain miserable.

It is those times when you need a simple reminder that life is still good and there is still hope for something better. When you see that sign you can't help but smile and remember you are still lucky and although you might not see just yet how it will all work out in the end.

The other day as I sat at yet another red light (which was making me later and later for my destination) I was grumbling to myself when I happened to look out of the window. If it wasn't for the bad traffic and horrible rainy weather how would I have seen this beautiful rainbow?


It says: Keep your chin up, and have faith it will all be OK it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. If only your blog had a "like" button my lovely! Claire x

    ReplyDelete